Monday, November 24, 2008

Hmmm...

A friend sent me a link to a video yesterday. It's a sermon by Pastor Steven L. Anderson, titled "Forgiveness" in which one of the things he discusses is 2 Corinthians 5:10,

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad."

I was very impressed by what he had to say about it. Especially considering that everything else I've heard him say (in other sermons) was, in my opinion, taken out of context, mistranslated, or misused in some other way. But I thought he made a good point this time.

Click to watch.

It's a bit long, but I really think it's worth the time. I know I enjoyed it a lot.
Feel free to post a comment, and tell me what you think.
Love in Christ, Kirsten.

No comments: